Notice of Intent - Rapid Response of Imagery Products (USGS 18 FAC 0267)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent - Rapid Response of Imagery Products" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $39,486.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 0267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|BOR UC 18 N024||Project TitleSupport of a Pilot to Investigate Demand Management Conservation|
|F19AS00025||Torch/Platform Irene Oil Spill Restoration|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 0267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: