U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy (S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Tunisia in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Rapid Response of Imagery Products
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00384||Youth Stewards for Interpretation, Collections & Facilities Support|
|SBR25018CA0005||Media Literacy Access Alumni Camp|
|NPS NOI P18AP00104||Buffalo River Heritage Festival|
|SBR25018GR0014||Broadcast and Digital Journalism Workshop|
|BS 2018 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|NPS NOIP16AC00370 001||Exotic Invasive Species Management Interns - GRPO|
|P18AS00458||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal NHA Mod 10|
|P18AS00461||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P18AS00463||Veterans Fire Corps (VFC) Program|
|P18AS00462||The River Mile Education Program|
|ED GRANTS 072418 001||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Technical Assistance for Parent Centers CFDA Number 84.328R|
|ED GRANTS 072518 001||OSERS-OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports CFDA Number 84.326S|
|ED GRANTS 072518 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution CFDA Number 84.326X|
|NPSNOICHIR1801035||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|NPS NOI P18AC00754||2018 Roving Team (Trail Maintenance) Mammoth Cave NP|
|ED GRANTS 072618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: State Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184F|
|P18AS00471||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0100||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0103||Federal Assistance Building Trust with City of Hampton|
|ED GRANTS 073018 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: