U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy (S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Tunisia in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00384||Youth Stewards for Interpretation, Collections & Facilities Support|
|SBR25018CA0005||Media Literacy Access Alumni Camp|
|NPS NOI P18AP00104||Buffalo River Heritage Festival|
|SBR25018GR0014||Broadcast and Digital Journalism Workshop|
|BS 2018 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|NPS NOIP16AC00370 001||Exotic Invasive Species Management Interns - GRPO|
|P18AS00458||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal NHA Mod 10|
|P18AS00461||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P18AS00463||Veterans Fire Corps (VFC) Program|
|P18AS00462||The River Mile Education Program|
|ED GRANTS 072418 001||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Technical Assistance for Parent Centers CFDA Number 84.328R|
|ED GRANTS 072518 001||OSERS-OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports CFDA Number 84.326S|
|ED GRANTS 072518 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Center on Dispute Resolution CFDA Number 84.326X|
|NPSNOICHIR1801035||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships|
|NPS NOI P18AC00754||2018 Roving Team (Trail Maintenance) Mammoth Cave NP|
|ED GRANTS 072618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: State Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184F|
|P18AS00471||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0100||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0103||Federal Assistance Building Trust with City of Hampton|
|ED GRANTS 073018 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: