DoD Reconstructive Transplant Investigator- Initiated Research Award (W81XWH 18 RTRP IIRA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Reconstructive Transplant Investigator- Initiated Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 18 RTRP IIRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ST FRG 18 003||Vehicle Inspection for Early Warning (VIEW)|
|W81XWH 18 RTRP QRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Qualitative Research Award|
|2018 NIST TPO 01||Economic Impact Research and Assessment of Federal Laboratory Contributions to Standards Development|
|G18AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|ST 18 108 FRG 0005||Critical Infrastructure and Flood Risk Management Innovation Project|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP HA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Horizon Award|
|18 571||Advanced Technological Education|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 18 RTRP IIRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: