State Opioid Response Grants (TI 18 015)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Opioid Response Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.788.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $930,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 59 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 18 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH19 1941||HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 116||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|RFI 617 18 MCH N||Multi-Sectoral Nutrition, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Activity|
|HRSA 19 091||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) – Chicago, IL and Toledo, OH|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010401SUPP18||CSELS Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|HRSA 19 013||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH18 1855||Partnership with China CDC on Infectious Disease Prevention and Control in China and Globally|
|TI 18 016||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH15 16190401SUPP18||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|RFA AG 19 009||NIA AD/ADRD Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory (U54 - Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 19 028||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1805||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2018|
|RFA RM 18 020||Limited Competition: Human Heredity and Health in Africa Consortium Biorepository (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 011||Integrative Omics to Enhance Therapeutics Development for Healthy Aging (UH2/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72049218APS00001 03||Health Equity and Financial Protection Platform (HEFPP)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270301SUPP18||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 17180301SUPP18||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|72052118RFA00005||Health Leadership Project (HLP)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 18 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: