Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species (BOR GP 18 N013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,620.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 18 N013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR GP 18 N012||Kansas Aquatic Invasive Species|
|P18AS00495||Effects of a changing fire regime on birds at Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00008||Assessing Sand Resources on the South-Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS)|
|P18AS00548||Intermountain West Data Warehouse and Western Air Quality Study|
|NPS 18 NERO 0148||Design and Hold Workshops to Improve Science Communication|
|EPA G2018 STAR B1||Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid Waste, Landfills, Wastewater/Leachates, Soils, and Groundwater to Protect Human Health and the Environment|
|EPA G2018 STAR B2||Early Career: Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid Waste, Landfills, Wastewater/Leachates, Soils, and Groundwater to Protect Human Health and the Environment|
|P18AS00553||Tracing the Sources and Depositional History of Mercury to National Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0152||Aquatic Resources Data Stewardship and Analysis for the New River Gorge National River, Gauley River National Recreation Area, and Bluestone National Scenic River in West Virginia|
|BOR MP 18 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California - Phase 2 Monitoring|
|POA52AF CESU 18 5||MANAGEMENT, INVASIVE VEGITATION WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|BOR MP 18 N032||Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
|POA57AF CESU 18 07||INRMP MARINE SURVEYS WAKE ISLAND|
|BOR LC 18 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation|
|OR LC 18 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Arizona|
|BOR LC 18 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Arizona|
|NPS 18 NERO 0160||Collaborative Implementation of Chesapeake Programs & Projects|
|NPS 18 NERO 0163||White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation|
|F18AS00323||15.670 Adaptive Science|
|F18AS00325||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 18 N013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: