African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants (P18AS00484)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2018 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Daylight Time on October 8, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00484) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00485||African American Civil Rights (AACR) Preservation Grants|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00484", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: