Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU (G18AS00085)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.817.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $102,586.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00085) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii Pacific Islands CESU|
|G18AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau|
|G18AS00088||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|BOR PN 18 N032||Center Advanced Decision Support for Water and Environmental Systems|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP NIA||Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|18 577||SOCIOLOGY PROGRAM - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|PD 18 5115||WINDOWS ON THE UNIVERSE: THE ERA OF MULTI-MESSENGER ASTROPHYSICS|
|80JSC018N0001 FLAGSHIP||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|80JSC018N0001 OMNIBUS||Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|18 578||Enabling Quantum Leap: Convergent Accelerated Discovery Foundries for Quantum Materials Science, Engineering and Information|
|G18AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G18AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast CESU|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00085", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: