Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership (NPS 18 NERO 0180)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $327,720.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0180) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00724||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0180", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: