Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance (P17AS00197)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00031 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Paleo- Sea Level and Glacier Extent as Related to Human Occupation of the Outer Coast of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
Previous opportunity: BLM CA Cultural and Archaeologicial Resources, California State Office Statewide Announcement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00197) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0002||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC) CALL 0002|
|G17AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N027||Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation|
|USGS 17 FA 0141||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 556||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|USGS 17 FA 0154||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Processing and Storage Technologies|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Boundary Layer Transition Experiment II (BOLT II)|
|G17AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|P17AS00247||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00260||Condition Assessment of and Development of Best Management Practices for The National Mall’s Elm Tree Panels|
|P17AS00264||Science Communication through Mass Media|
|P17AS00265||Special History Study of Rural African Americans for National Capital Region|
|P17AS00267||Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network|
|P17AS00277||NCR Cultural Resources Phase III CR-GIS Spatial Data Development|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00197", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: