Paleo- Sea Level and Glacier Extent as Related to Human Occupation of the Outer Coast of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve (P17AS00273)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Paleo- Sea Level and Glacier Extent as Related to Human Occupation of the Outer Coast of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement with the University of Alaska Fairbanks for research..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00273) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00293||Kobuk Valley National Park Traditional Use Study, Native Villages of Kiana and Ambler|
|ENGAGEMENT 201710||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|LEADERSHIP 201712||Archives Leadership Institute|
|ARCHIVAL 201710||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|P17AS00434||Educational Civic Engagement|
|P17AS00443||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books - 2018|
|PRELIM 201801||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 201807||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|NPS 17 NERO 0092||Chinese American Public History, Community Outreach & Engagement|
|H98210 BAA 17 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program|
|P17AS00604||Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook|
|H98210 BAA017 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities|
|NPS 17 NERO 0127||Design - Repoint Brick Masonry|
|BOR GP 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation|
|BOR GP 17 N001||Notice of Intent to Award Inadvertent Discoveries and Site Visits|
|BOR GP 17 N008||Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries of Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries|
|P17AS00726||Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0211||Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA|
|SPA100 18 GR 001 WHA 10302017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.|
|SPA100 18 GR 002 WHA 10312017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00273", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: