BLM CA Cultural and Archaeologicial Resources, California State Office Statewide Announcement (L17AS00056)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA Cultural and Archaeologicial Resources, California State Office Statewide Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance
Previous opportunity: All India Access Camp
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00056) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00196||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|NPSNOIVALL1700439||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|L17AS00065||BLM-MT, Youth Natural Resources Education, Montana State Office|
|L17AS00066||BLM NV Groundwater Modeling in Nevada|
|L17AS00063||BLM-Arizona Monitoring Climate and Fire Resiliency in Forests of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F17AS00199||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00204||Analysis of Walnut Canyon and Wupatki National Monument Archeological Animal Bones|
|P17AS00205||Rehabilitation of the Rainbow Falls Trail|
|P17AS00207||Invasive Species Management Intern|
|F17AS00203||Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund|
|P17AS00209||Comprehensive Agreement to Address Inadvertent Discoveries under NAGPRA at the parks of the Southeast Utah Group|
|P17AS00208||Santa Rosa and San Miguel Islands Fox Demographic Analyses|
|P17AS00211||Resilient Landscapes: Influence of fire and forest restoration on spatio-temporal distribution of fish communities and benthic aquatic macroinvertebrates in the Valles Caldera National Preserve, New Mexico â¿¿ Phase I.|
|BOR UC 17 N006||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans|
|USGS FA 17 0149||Notice of Intent - Using landscape-scale spatial models to identify habitat for restoration and reintroduction of imperiled flatwoods salamanders|
|P17AS00214||Wayfinding sign maintenance and design partnership support|
|P17AS00067||Trail Restoration Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00161||Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area|
|P17AS00142||Habitat Restoration and Stablization in Great Basin National Park|
|NPSNOIGRTE1700489||NPS Academy Interns|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00056", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: