Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant (FR AMT 16 007)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2018
Previous opportunity: Small Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 16 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF00006||National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training|
|FR SND 18 001||FY18 Penn-Moynihan Station Complex Train-Shed Hardening Project|
|693JJ318NF00007||Public Infrastructure Road Safety Promotion, Education and Technology Transfer|
|693JJ318NF00002||Advancing Concrete Pavement Technology Solutions|
|FR AMT 18 003||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 004||FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 005||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 006||FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR CRS 18 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FR RAE 18 002||Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
|A18AC00021||Prairie Village Road REconstruction|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0001||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0002||Indian Highway Safety Occupant Protection Grant|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FM CDL 18||FY18 Commercial Driver's License Program Improvement Grant|
|FM MHP 18 001||FY 2018 High Priority Grant Program|
|693JJ318NF00011||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|FTA 2018 003 LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission Program (Low-No) Program|
|P18AS00092||Shuttle Service for the Giant Forest Area in Sequoia National Park|
|693JJ318NF00004||Operation Lifesaver Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Outreach|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 16 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: