Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant (FR AMT 16 007)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 16 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF00006||National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training|
|FR SND 18 001||FY18 Penn-Moynihan Station Complex Train-Shed Hardening Project|
|693JJ318NF00007||Public Infrastructure Road Safety Promotion, Education and Technology Transfer|
|693JJ318NF00002||Advancing Concrete Pavement Technology Solutions|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 16 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: