Small Grants Program (PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, energy, environment, food and nutrition, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS FUKUOKA FY2019 0001||Small Grants Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS FUKUOKA FY2018 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: