Low-cost Seismometers from Geophones (USGS 15 FA 0203)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low-cost Seismometers from Geophones" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 15 FA 0203) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0202||Animal Movement Studies for Wildlife Management|
|MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001||Fonds Chakara large-scale grant program launch to support Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Morocco|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|NPSNOIIMRSF17AC00639||Historic Landscape Preservation Internships|
|NPS 17 NERO 0051||Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|INLEA INLCN 17 002||Drug Prevention and Awareness Programming in Honduras|
|NPS 17 NERO 0053||Collaboration to connect people to the National Trails in the Potomac River corridor.|
|DHS 17 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 17 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|SMK80017PAS03||Media Internship Program|
|DHS 17 MT 023 007 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7|
|DHS 17 MT 023 010 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R10|
|DHS 17 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0055||Cooperative Education Programming between Fort Monroe National Monument and Hampton City Schools|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 15 FA 0203", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: