Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on Infant Mortality (IM CoIIN) (HRSA 17 105)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on Infant Mortality (IM CoIIN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.926.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 105) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SP 17 006||Improving Access to Overdose Treatment (Short Title: OD Treatment Access)|
|APS 388 17 000001||Strengthening Public Sector Maternal and Newborn Care|
|NAP AX 17 001||Tracking Electronic Health Record Adoption, Use, and Related Insights in U.S. Hospitals|
|SP 17 005||First Responders – Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: FR-CARA)|
|TI 17 017||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction (Short Title: MAT-PDOA)|
|HRSA 17 022||Rural Health Opioid Program|
|HRSA 17 047||Curing Hepatitis C among People of Color Living with HIV|
|RFA HL 18 022||The Impact of Microenvironment on Lung Progenitor Cell Function (R01)|
|RFA 675 17 000003||Guinea Malaria Bilateral|
|RFA 615 17 000005||COUNTY MEASUREMENTS, LEARNING AND ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM II|
|HRSA 18 015||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HRSA 17 117||Delta Region Community Health Systems Development|
|RFA HG 17 006||Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1)|
|RFA AT 17 003||Limited Competition: Research Resource for Systematic Reviews of Complementary and Integrative Health (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1802||Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health Departments|
|RFA 674 17 000005||Ready, Resourceful, Risk Aware (Triple R): OVC, Adolescent Girls and Young Women|
|HRSA 18 001||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 005||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 18 004||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|EP IDS 17 004||Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 105", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: