Apply for CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.980.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,607,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Previous opportunity: Exposing Russian Health Disinformation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP20||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|PA PHE 20 002||Pregnancy Prevention Research Grants|
|PA PHE 20 001||Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research to Practice Center Grants for Adolescent Health Promotion in Order to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy|
|IR ORI 20 001||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|IR ORI 20 002||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|IR ORI 20 003||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and Evaluation|
|HRSA 21 055||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 106||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (RCORP-NAS)|
|RFA AG 21 023||Grants for Early Medical/Surgical Specialists' Transition to Aging Research (GEMSSTAR) (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2112||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|HRSA 21 002||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS IPP 0001||Tribal Injury Prevention Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HRSA 21 084||Service Area Competition-Additional Area: Newark, NJ|
|HRSA 21 003||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS TDM 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 21 004||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 21 045||Women’s Preventive Services Initiative|
|RFA AI 20 043||Nonhuman Primate Reagent Resource (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 031||Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP)|
|CDC RFA CK20 2003||Improving Clinical and Public Health Outcomes through National Partnerships to Prevent and Control Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Disease Threats|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.