Apply for SFOP0006971
- The Department of State, Bureau of Global Public Affairs in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exposing Russian Health Disinformation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006971
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006971) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006987||Exposing Russian Health Disinformation|
|BOR DO 20 N005||Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatment|
|DHS 20 ST 061 COE EXT001||Centers for Homeland Security - Extension of Period of Performance|
|G20AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00074||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 20 DMDRP TRPA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy|
|W81XWH 20 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP IPA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP TVA||DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Idea Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4172||Species Mgt Natural Resources Spt Edwards AFB, CA|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20STRI B3||Space Technology Research Institutes Appendix|
|BOR DO 20 N007||Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by Cyanobacteria|
|G20AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|80HQTR20NOA01 21NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP CTSA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Consortium – Clinical Trial Site Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP PCFA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0023||Environmental DNA Sampling in the Lower Roanoke River|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006971", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.