Apply for EPA EE 21 04
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.951.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2021 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: Building a comprehensive government approach to combating child labor and forced labor in Mexico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA EE 21 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA EE 21 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA EE 21 08||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 06||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 09||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 05||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA EE 21 03||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021|
|EPA OW OWOW 21 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Support of the National Estuary Program Watersheds Grant|
|EPA G2022 STAR A1||Development of Innovative Approaches to Assess the Toxicity of Chemical Mixtures|
|EPA G2022 STAR A2||Early Career: Development of Innovative Approaches to Assess the Toxicity of Chemical Mixtures|
|EPA OW OGWDW 21 03||FY 2021 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|EPA G2022 ORD B1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: INNOVATIVE SAMPLING DESIGNS FOR PUBLIC HEALTH SURVEILLANCE OF CORONAVIRUSES AND OTHER PATHOGENS IN WASTEWATER|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA EE 21 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.