Apply for F20AS00047
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Aquatic Invasive Species Interjurisdictional Grants to Great Lakes States and Tribes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2020 January 16, 2020 through March 16, 2020. All applications must be received no later than 1159 pm Central Standard Time March 16, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Alumni Capacity Building
Previous opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the Pacific Northwest and Polar Regions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00047
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00047) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00050||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F20AS00054||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F20AS00057||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F20AS00059||Great Lakes Restoration, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2020|
|F20AS00060||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|F20AS00065||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|RFI 621 20 EG 00001||MARINE BIODIVERISTY CONSERVATION ACTIVITY|
|L20AS00081||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project|
|P20AS00039||Quantify changing environmental conditions to inform decisions about allowed means of winter access to subsistence resources|
|CP GT3 20 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 2020 Funded Priorities List 3a|
|P20AS00048||Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|F20AS00066||NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants|
|F20AS00069||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F20AS00070||FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F20AS00071||Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00047", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.