Apply for RFA FD 22 025
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewal - Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Independent Media Programming: Defeating Disinformation, Preventing Misinformation
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice and Improvement Programs: Magnet Schools Assistance Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.165A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 22 025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 22 024||Renewal- Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance (U01) Clinical Trail Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 005||Funding Opportunity Title Innovation Award: Minority Health and Health Equity (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 22 020||OMHHE Educational Funding Opportunity: Expanding education on skin lightening products (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.