QUICKFIRE (EP IDS 18 004)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "QUICKFIRE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.360.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP IDS 18 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA MH 19 242||Computational Approaches for Validating Dimensional Constructs of Relevance to Psychopathology (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|RFA OH 19 001||National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation|
|HRSA 19 049||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health|
|72065618RFA00003||USAID Community HIV Activity in Zambezia|
|HRSA 19 020||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1931||Assisting the Namibia Ministry of Health and Social Services to Achieve Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|693JJ319NF NSFLTP||Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects (NSFLTP)|
|RFA DE 19 006||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OH 19 010||TREST|
|RFA FD 19 001||Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases: Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01)|
|HRSA 19 029||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 19 036||AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center|
|HRSA 19 035||Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|HRSA 19 026||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 19 030||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 19 093||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Montana|
|HS BH16I 18 001||2018 09 MSPI Puyallup change of Grantee|
|HRSA 19 003||Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW)|
|7200AA19RFA00003||Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (TMEC)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 18 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: