Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School (P19AS00238)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prince William Forest Park Cultural Landscape Field School" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent only. This Continuation Modification is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P18AC00160 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $53,287.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Partnerships, Signing, and Awareness along National Historic Trail
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00238) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZTT001N PT||ROSBio-2018 Appendix C: Development of Microgravity Food Production: Plant Watering, Volume Management, and Novel Plant Research on the International Space Station|
|P19AC00250||Jefferson Co. Courthouse National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|DE FOA 0002142||RFI - Next Generation of Marine and Riverine Hydrokinetic Energy Systems|
|W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399||Aquatic Species of Concern|
|NIJ 2019 16193||Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019|
|P19AS00265||Free Ranging and Feral Cats in National Parks: Development of Park Management Strategies for Stakeholder Engagement|
|19 588||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR): Workshop Opportunities|
|NIJ 2019 16111||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00238", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: