Apply for CDC RFA IP21 2108
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCIRD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partnering with National Organizations to Support Community-Based Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Cleaner Air and Better Health (CABH)
Previous opportunity: Rigorously Evaluating Programs and Policies to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse (CSA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA IP21 2108
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA IP21 2108) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA EH21 2103||Radiation Health Protection Involving Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation|
|CDC RFA CK21 2107||Globally coordinated safety monitoring for COVID-19 vaccines|
|RFA AI 21 035||Exploratory Data Science Methods and Algorithm Development in Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 21 021||Enhancement or Sustainment of Data Science Tools for Infectious and Immune-Mediated diseases (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 21 020||Early-Stage Development of Data Science Technologies for Infectious and Immune-mediated Diseases (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT21 2103||National Initiative to Address COVID-19 Health Disparities Among Populations at High-Risk and Underserved, Including Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations and Rural Communities|
|CDC RFA OT21 2101||Strengthening the Public Health Systems and Services in US-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|HRSA 21 050||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula|
|72048621RFA00001||USAID Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|CMS 1W1 21 002||Minority Research Grant Program|
|TI 21 009||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010202SUPP21||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 21 018||Primary Care Dental Faculty Development Program|
|CDC RFA CK21 2103||Enhancing Regional Capacity for Vector Surveillance and Control in the US territories in the Caribbean|
|CDC RFA GH21 2178||Strengthening Public Health Responses and Accelerating HIV/AIDS Program for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Tigray Regional State of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under PEPFAR|
|HHS 2021 ACL CIP NWPG 0065||No Wrong Door Community Infrastructure Grants: Scaling Network Lead Entities|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0084||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Community Research|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA INNU 0092||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Statewide Research|
|CDC RFA DP21 2109||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2110||Community Health Workers for COVID Response and Resilient Communities (CCR)- Evaluation and Technical Assistance (ETA); CCR-ETA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA IP21 2108", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.