Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Emergency Assistance to Institutions of Higher education Program CFDA Number 84.938T (ED GRANTS 050318 002)
- The Department of Education in the disaster prevention and relief, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Emergency Assistance to Institutions of Higher education Program CFDA Number 84.938T" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.938.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018 Applications Available May 3, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Pre-Applications June 4, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 1, 2018. Pre-applications and applications for grants under this program may be submitted in one of two ways a. Email an electronic version of your pre-application or application in PDF (Portable Document Format) to EAIProgram@ed.gov, or b. Mail the original and two copies of your pre-application or application by express mail service through the U.S. Postal Service or through a commercial carrier to Beatriz Ceja, Office of Postsecondary Education, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 260-04, Washington, DC 20202-6200. The amount of time it can take to email a document will vary depending on a variety of factors, including the size of the document and the speed of your internet connection. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not wait until minutes before the deadline to begin emailing your pre-application or application. For information on requirements when submitting paper pre-applications or applications, please see the Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 12, 2018 (83 FR 6003) and available at www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2018-02-12/pdf/2018-02558.pdf. Note We may consider late pre-applications or applications after on-time submissions are evaluated. We may reserve funds to accommodate additional requests because all of the costs of remedying the effects of the covered disasters or emergencies may not yet be known. No funds will be available after September 30, 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education
Next opportunity: FY 2019 Critical Language Scholarship Program
Previous opportunity: Impacts of Tour Boat Shore Excursions on Terrestrial Wildlife in Glacier Bay National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 050318 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: