NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species (P19AS00129)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,297.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Develop Phase III of Repeat Photography Program
Previous opportunity: Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00129) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0146||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F018||WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|BOR DO 19 F008||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|NPSNOIYELL1900359||Native Trout Conservation Internships|
|L19AS00024||BLM NV Statewide Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00051||Physical Science Data Collection and Geospatial Analysis at Joshua Tree NP|
|F19AS00203||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F19AS00204||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|L19AS00029||BLM ORWA Master Wildlife Resource Management|
|F19AS00205||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P19AS00139||improving Park Landscape through Native Plant Restoration|
|P19AS00140||Research Center Support, 2019-2020|
|USGS 19 FA 0148||Notice of Intent|
|L19AS00030||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00032||BLM WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|P19AS00141||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|P19AS00142||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|F19AS00207||Prairie Species Conservation, Habitat Management, and Captive Rearing|
|NPSNOICHIR1900389||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00129", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: