Apply for RFA MD 17 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIMHD Specialized Centers of Excellence for Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (U54)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.307.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Sri Lanka Civil Society Program
Previous opportunity: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Increase Access to Care for Black Men Who Have Sex with Men
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA MD 17 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA MD 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA IP13 130605CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities outside the United States|
|RFA CK 14 00303CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Collaboration on Climate Sensitive Diseases and Health Effects Solicitation for FY2014 Noncompetitive Continuation Application|
|RFA IP16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Diseases Solicitation for FY2017|
|RFA IP 16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable|
|CDC RFA IP16 160302CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States|
|CDC RFA IP16 160502CONT17||Maintenance of Influenza Surveillance Capacity by National Health Authorities Outside the United States.|
|CDC RFA IP16 160602CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization.|
|CDC RFA IP16 160702CONT17||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization.|
|RFA 521 17 000008||Strategic Health Information System (HIS) Program|
|TI 17 011||Targeted Capacity Expansion-HIV Program: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS (Short Title: TCE-HIV: High Risk Populations)|
|CDC RFA TS15 150103CONTPPHF17||Affordable Care Act Program for Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards – Financed solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA GH15 163203CONT17||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 162703CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA CK14 140204CONT17||Addressing Emerging Infectious Diseases and the International Health Regulations|
|RFA AA 17 016||Alcohol-PTSD Comorbidity: Preclinical Studies of Models and Mechanisms (R01)|
|BAA GH 2016 HSC||Addendum 05 – Health Supply Chains|
|RFA 482 17 000003||USAID's Essential Health Services Program (USAID's EHSP)|
|CDC RFA CE17 1701||Educating State-Level Stakeholders on Injury and Violence Prevention|
|SP 17 003||Drug-Free Communities Mentoring Program|
|RFA GH16 00302CONT17||CONDUCTING PUBLIC HEALTH RESEARCH IN THAILAND: TECHNICAL COLLABORATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF PUBLIC HEALTH|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA MD 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.