Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention (720 522 18 RFA 00003)
- The Agency for International Development, Honduras USAID-Tegucigalpa in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Tertiary Violence Prevention" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720 522 18 RFA 00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA18APS00002||Cooperative Development Program|
|DOS ABJ FY18 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2018|
|PRE SOLICITATION||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
|72066418RFA00002||Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720 522 18 RFA 00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: