Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Hays and Caldwell Counties, Texas (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1315)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Hays and Caldwell Counties, Texas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,082,083.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1315) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1316||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Atacosa, Karnes, and Wilson Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1318||Head Start Grantee - St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1296||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Wayne County, Indiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1294||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Barry, Calhoun, and St. Joseph Counties, Michigan|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1298||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Peoria County, Illinois|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1297||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Clark County, Indiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1374||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Crawford, Marion, Morrow, and Richland Counties, Ohio|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1330||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - City of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R08 1377||Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDUC 0251||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267||Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CX 1352||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP MPPG 0260||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRP 0266||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0288||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0289||Centers for Independent Living Competition - South Dakota|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ALGG 0284||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2018)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RG 1337||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZI 1338||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1315", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: