Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18 (NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00221||Exotic Plant Management Team Engaging Youth in Resource Management|
|P18AS00223||NOTICE OF INTENT: Native Plant Community Restoration of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P18AS00097||Rehabilitate Otter Creek Trail|
|BOR PN 18 N008||Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II|
|P18AS00224||Natural Resource Management and Ecological Restoration in the Redwood Creek|
|RFI 492 18 PACIFIC 001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|NPSNOISAGU1800501||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts & Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00102||Resource Education Interpretation/Visitor Services|
|P18AS00228||CAVE HABS Documentation of the Mission 66 Six-Plex|
|F18AS00143||Mitchell's satyr butterfly rearing 2018|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: