Apply for SFOP0008068
- The Department of State, Office of Acquisitions Management in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Innovation through Science and Technology in Ukraine and AI Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,920,688.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Building State Technology Capacity
Previous opportunity: Cleaner Air and Better Health (CABH)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008068
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O NIJ 2021 99002||NIJ National Center on Forensics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99001||Research and Evaluation on a National Model for Technical Violations, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99003||Research on the Impact of Public Policy on Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021|
|WHS AD FOA 21 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|21 585||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon|
|FR RRD 21 002||FY21 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MCAA||DOD Melanoma Mid-Career Accelerator Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MALA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Leadership Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TSA||DOD Melanoma Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TRA||DOD Melanoma Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MASA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP IA||DOD Melanoma Idea Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP CTA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EHDA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration - Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP IIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0008||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Early Investigator Research Award|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIALNOTICE TPV CELL||Thermophotovoltaic (TPV) Cell Array Assembly Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.