Apply for 10
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients
Previous opportunity: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 10
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (10) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ILAB 22 99||Strengthening Worker Engagement, Empowerment, and Trust in the Dominican Sugar Sector|
|DHS 22 IPAWS 138 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Next Generation Warning System Grant Program|
|SFOP0009179||FY 2023 Ambassador Fund for Summer Work Travel|
|DHS 22 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System|
|NOI ILAB 22 07||Catalyzing Actionable Research to Reduce Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|DOS AZE PD 22 05||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|SFOP0009199||FY 2023 BridgeUSA STEM Scholarship Fund|
|AFYDE PSGCLM GR POLECON 2022||PEPFAR Small Grants Program POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|SFOP0009212||FY 2023 BridgeUSA Africa Polytechnic Collaboration Initiative|
|SFOP0009210||FY2023 BridgeUSA Journalism and Rule of Law Scholarship Program|
|SFOP0009213||Supporting the Syrian Political Process|
|72052722APS00001||USAID/Peru and South America Regional (SAR) Locally Led Development Initiative|
|4216 23 001||U.S. Embassy Malta Public Notice for Statements of Interest|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "10", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.