Apply for USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 23 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cochran Fellowship Program – U.S. Dry Beans Processing, Promotion, and Marketing for Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $140,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: DRL FY22 Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement Round 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 23 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 23 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Methyl Bromide Transition Program
Funding Number: USDA NIFA ICGP 009484
Agency: Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Funding Amount: $500,000
|This is a test. Please disregard.
Funding Number: TEST PTS E2E 111922 0741
Agency: IVV Test Agency
Funding Amount: Case Dependent
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 23 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.